1 Time would heal almost all wounds . If your wounds have not been healed up , please wait for a short while.
时间几乎会愈合所有伤口,如果你的伤口还没有愈合,请给时间一点时间。
2 Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass . it's about learning to dance in the rain.
人生不是坐等暴风雨过去,而是学会在雨中起舞。
3 If you're brave enough to say GOODBYE , life will reward you with a new HELLO.
只要你勇敢地说出再见,生活一定会赐予你一个新的开始。
4 Nobody can go back and start a new beginning , but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
没有人可以回到过去重新开始,但谁都可以从今日开始,书写一个全然不同的结局。
5 The minute you think of giving up , think of the reason why you held on so long .
在你想要放弃的那一刻,想想为什么当初坚持走到了这里。
6 Never think hard about past . It brings tears... Don't think more about future . It brings fears ... live this moment with a smile . It brings cheers.
不要太想念过去,因为它会给你带来悲伤;不要太思考未来,因为它会带给你恐惧;用微笑活在当下,它会带来快乐。
7 If we didn't have stupid thoughts, we'd have no interesting thoughts at all.
如果没有傻乎乎的想法,我们就不会撞上有意思的点子。
8 Be alike flower . Spread beauty and happiness wherever you stay , irrespective of your surroundings.
像花儿一样,无论身在何处,不管周遭环境如何,都依然潇洒的绽放自己的美丽,活出自己的精彩。
9 Having a pretty face is attractive but having a beautiful personality is the \
1、No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.;译文:我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。;
2、Love is a carefully designed lie. ;
3、Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. ;译文:承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见。;
4、Fading is true while flowering is past。;译文:凋谢是真实的 盛开只是一种过去。;
5、Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of... ;为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我。;
6、Love ,promised between the fingers;Finger rift,twisted in the love. ;译文:爱情,在指缝间承诺;指缝,在爱情下交缠。;
7、If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars.;译文:如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了 。;
8、to feel the flame of dreaming and to feel the moment of dancing,when all the romance is far away,the eternity is always there.;译文:感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然。;
9、 No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others. ;译文:没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。;
10、Eternity is not a distance but a decision. ;译文:永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。;
11、 Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.;译文:在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。;
12、Where there is great love, there are always miracles. ;译文:哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 ;
13、Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. ;译文:有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。;
14、At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.;译文:每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。 ;
15、Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me. ;译文:看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。